· Ensure delivery of results as defined in department goals and KPIs.
· Achieve and maintain the target level of customer satisfaction across CS language and product teams.
· Achieve and maintain agreed SLAs in all contact channels through steering efficiency and productivity.
· Work closely with the Support Operations Manager and other stakeholders to maximize operational excellence (daily operation, crisis situations, tools)
· Acquire knowledge of and manage teams for various 888 product verticals (Bingo, Sport, Casino, Poker)
· Be a point of contact for B2X partners as may be required.
· Management and development of all direct reports (QA, appraisals, training, development)
· Oversee the management and development of all MSRs through their Team Leaders.
· Oversee all recruitment for Team Leader/MSR positions
· Maintain minimum absence and turnover within the Support Department.
· Implement all existing call center/agent procedures ensuring they are up to date, streamlined and adhered to
· Set strategy and define agent motivation/reward schemes.
· Strives for continued improvement by proactively initiating and following up a range of ideas/projects.
· Oversee resolution of escalated complaints from members.
· Work closely with the Training team to ensure all training requirements are met.
· Provide suggestions and advice relating to 888’s Products (per region) as required.
· Deliver Voice of the Customer to business units highlighting feedback on product, promotional campaigns, customer experience in general and suggest improvements.
· Ensuring compliance with all responsible gaming and regulatory requirements
· Provide reports/statistics as required by the business.
· Provide input for regulatory audits as may be required.
· Work as part and alongside the Support Management Team in Gibraltar, Ceuta, US, and Israel
Key Performance Indicators:
· High quality of service provided measured by customer satisfaction surveys and quality assessment process.
· Achievement of department goals and KPIs
· A highly motivated and empowered team
· Maximum staff retention
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Contact Centre out of which minimum of 2 years in a leadership role (Supervisor/Team Leader) and/or previous Management experience.
· Approachable, diplomatic, flexible, and confident
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work in and understand a multi-cultural environment.
· Strong leader and decision maker; highly motivated with the ability to motivate others.
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines and to adapt to constant changes.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
· Understanding customers’ needs and impact of support on customers’ experience.
· Experience working within highly regulated environment.
· Experience within/Affinity to online gaming industry
· High level knowledge of the Support Department’s key functions, procedures, and policies.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.