88Sparkware is seeking for an experienced Full Stack Developer for the Responsible Gaming department - Compliance & Player Protection.
The system is based on an HTML5 solution written in Angular, React and ASP.NET WebAPI services.
In this position you will be responsible for leading application development and maintenance ensuring compliance with performance and availability metrics to support business objectives.
As a Full Stack Developer at 888Sparkware, you will be responsible for:
· Develop and maintain the payments solution of the company
· Inventing new web features for the benefit of all business partners
· Work closely with product managers, system analysts and QA testers in a highly collaborative team environment
· Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices
· Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality
This job is for you if you have:
· At least 3+ years of hands on experience with Microsoft server-side technologies - .NET Framework 4.5+ using C#, ASP.NET MVC 3+/ASP.NET Web API 1+
• Experience with Angular.js
• Experience with React - an advantage
· High motivation to learn and grow professionally
· High technical skills, Self-learning abilities, independence and well-organized working methods
· Great communication skills
· Out of the box thinking and quick learning ability
You might also have
· Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.