We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional, qualified QA Engineer, which will join our testing team. The testing team is a very central and important one and is responsible for many of the major processes within the company.
- Review specification and design documents
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases
- Report, manage and track bugs in our applications.
- Support uploads for production services.
- Working closely with different interfaces like developers, Product Managers, and Project Managers.
What we know you have:
- Experience of at least three years in client-server testing.
- Familiarity with testing methodology (Translate specification documents and convert them to text documents as STP, STD, STR)
- Ability to catch on quickly and understand processes, able to learn independently with a vision of the system from end to end.
- Knowledge with bugs managing tools – QC\MTM – A must
- Work with MS SQL, ability to create basic inquiries – A must.
- Familiarity with Web Services and Soap testing - A serious advantage.
- Familiarity with mobile testing– A must.
- Ability to work on tight schedule projects.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Solving problems in complex environments.
- Work with remote team members (offshore)
- Motivated with the ability to learn independently.
- Degree in computers science– An advantage.
- Experience with Agile methodology – An advantage.
- Experience with online poker and knowledge of its rules– An advantage.
- Knowledge in automation (QTP\script writhing or Coded automation) – An advantage.
- English at a high level – reading, writing, and speaking.
POSITION | QA Engineer- Poker | Position ID: 2A.32A
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.