Come join our Finance projects delivery & operation team in one of the world`s leading gaming company!
The Project manager is responsible for managing finance internal and cross-company projects and finance information systems. This function is the focal point providing services to the global finance division on all relevant aspects.
The position includes:
· Lead/represent Finance’s requirements in cross-organizational projects
· Work with users across global 888 to collect their requirements for new development tasks.
· Prepare business deigns, RFPs, source for vendors and internal resources, test and perform UAT with users.
· Prepare and maintain work documents and manuals.
· Be responsible for training.
· Work closely with international contacts on a daily basis.
Experience & Required skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Business/ Industrial Engineering/ Information systems
· 2-3 years of Project management experience
· IT/information system orientation – an advantage
· Experience in Finance – an advantage
· English – advanced level
· Ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
· Ability to see global effects of projects, see the bigger picture without losing attention to details.
· Hands-on, Independent, responsible, self-motivated and a fast learner
· A true team player with great inter personal and communication skills
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.