Specific Responsibility: Training the new and the existing employees
Hours of work: Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm. Other or longer hours possible when required.
Reports to: HR & Training Business Partner
· Responsible for the Entry Level Training Program, Games Training, Microsoft Training, 888 Application training, and conducting all general training as required for new and existing employees on all product related issues.
· In charge of the main Training Administration, Training Invitations, Updating the Training Database, Updating Training Records and all Training Material as required.
· To help maintain the flow of updated information to all stakeholders
· Training Delivery –Excellent communication skills, focus and drive
· Organization & Planning - the ability to organize the above and themselves and any ad hoc requirements.
· High desire and motivation to see others succeed
· Excellent interpersonal skills and time management
· Leadership skills – in order to manage and guide the new groups for the duration of the initial Training Course, providing feedback both positive and negative where necessary
· Proactive and willingness to learn
· Excellent presentation skills - the successful candidate will be presenting modules in the ELTP so good presentation skills are essential.
· Attention to detail – Essential
· Flexibility - being able to handle different tasks
· Ability to work under pressure
· English: fluent
Technical Skills Required
· Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Understanding of the Company products (Casino, Poker Sport) – nice to have
Key Performance Indicators
· Present several training modules created by the HR & Training Business Partner and Training Coordinator
· Help create local training schedules
· Liaising with the HR & Training Business Partner and Training Coordinator to ascertain training needs
· Spot training requirements and implement necessary training modules
· Advise when necessary to Update Training Material and Company Intranet as and when required
Work alongside the HR & Training Business Partner and Training Coordinator, specific Team Leaders and Departmental Managers/Controllers according to requirements
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.