888Sparkware– part of 888 Holdings, develops and manages principal aspects of online gaming elements, including software development of online platforms infrastructure, backend, back-office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management.
- Documentation and operation of finance and compliance requirements based on marketing standards;
- Initiating and setting frameworks for the Affiliates department with new working methods and processes in order to achieve new standards of efficiency, systematized and logics;
- Work closely and provide ongoing internally support for the Affiliate account managers and the Affiliate program requirements, also provide ongoing externally support for new Affiliates onboarding regarding finance, legal and basic marketing requirements;
- Preparing external marketing newsletters with attractive news for 888’s products for the Affiliates population;
- Preparing internal newsletters regarding performance and strategies;
- Coordinating work interfaces, legal, finance, tech and analysis, by giving service to the different teams of the Affiliates marketing department;
- Work processes optimization; identifying areas that require processes improvements, creating and implementing the required workflows;
- Collaborating with colleagues, managers, and advisors.
Required qualifications and skills:
- An experienced & passionate problem-solver who is responsible, accountable, self-driven and service minded;
- 2 years work experience in a position related to operations and/or relations coordinator in a Global work environment - mandatory;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - mandatory;
- Strong multi-tasking skills, well-organized, methodological, process oriented and able to meet tight deadlines person;
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office;
- B.A – mandatory
- Familiarity with online gaming or a previous experience in a similar position in the iGaming industry - advantage
- Experience in JIRA / Monday/ SAP – advantage.
POSITION | Affiliate Program Coordinator (1 year contract) | Position ID: 1F.82A
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.