We are looking for a full stack developer for development and maintenance of the dynamic systems which comprise the platform for our games and third-party integration.
· The position entails infrastructure design, planning and development, writing server and client components to communicate with other server components, database, integration with existing and external systems and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
· At least 4 years experience in complex .NET infrastructure and full-stack application development
· Deep familiarity with C#
· Experience with writing and maintaining high volume servers / services
· Experience with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server)
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Experience with .Net Core - an advantage
· Experience with mongoDB (or other noSQL platforms) – an advantage
· Experience with Angular, React – an advantage
· Architectural planning skills – an advantage
· Experience with some type of Middleware such as Rabbit, MSMQ, or Messaging – an advantage
· Experience with IOC – an advantage
· Experience with Microservices architecture – an advantage
· Self-learning abilities, independence and well-organized working methods
· Great communication skills
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.