888sparkware is looking for a billing accountant willing to join a large international public firm, a leader in its field, as part of the Revenue & Billing team – Finance Department.
As a Billing Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Contract analyses with third parties, including financial implementation and execution of the contracts.
- Handling and analyzing business agreements and contracts from a financial and an accounting perspective.
- Collecting all information needed for validating accuracy and completeness of compliance, fraud fees invoiced to company
- Maintain constant follow-up for outstanding items
- Maintain strong communication and relationship with other teams within Finance department
- Provisioning and accounting responsibility within the respective domain (including posting journal entries)
- Raise, review & approve Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders in accounting system for related invoices
· Work on special projects as needed and/or ad-hoc analysis
- Assist other team members on various projects
- Analytical reviews
This job is for you only if you have:
- An academic education in accounting and economics. Knowledge of accounting principles
- Fluent in English
- Experienced and able to work as part of a team, yet also able to work independently
- 1-3 years background / work experience in similar position
- Experience from complex companies with globally locations
- Able to meet deadlines and coordinate multiple tasks at a time.
- Good analytical & numerical skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with Excel/Word
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ready for high intense and dynamic work environment
You might also have:
- Information systems orientation: familiarity with ERP systems and BO systems
- Good interpersonal & time-management skills
POSITION | Billing Accountant | Position ID: 0F.52A
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.