We are a dynamic, creative and quality oriented IT company, providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training, and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
We are looking for a HR Administrator to join our team supporting the Human Resources and Management Teams.
· In charge of creating all employment related documents: employment contract, addendums, job description, termination documents, maternity leaves etc. within the Romanian labor law specifications.
· Assisting every employee in understanding the content and legal context of the documents they sign.
· Creating, organizing, maintaining up to date and archiving personnel records.
· Update our SAP employee database with requested info and providing the management with reports from the database.
· In charge of the procurement process related to all HR activities.
· Helping the HR team with events organization, parts of induction process, reporting etc.
· Providing payroll department with information regarding leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules.
· Working closely with all HR Functions, Facilities, management of the site.
· Very good knowledge of Romanian labor law.
· Previous experience (5+ years) as HR admin
· Good work experience with Excel
· Medium to advanced English skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Organizing skills
· High accountability
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.