We are looking for a full stack developer with a good sense and experience on web development, to join an involved team of developers, and create software to be proud of.
The projects you will be working on, have a central importance in our multinational organization: they are the casino web client (~85% of work) and the development and testing tools ecosystem accompanying it.
Our projects use mainly:
- C#/.Net, MSSQL, on back-end.
We care a lot about code and product quality and about having the right processes in place for this.
CI/CD, unit testing, integration and E2E automated testing and production monitoring are part of our daily activities, with tools supported by dedicated DevOps teams.
Why join us?
- the team atmosphere, passionate and with a strong interest, AND management support, for writing quality code and following best practices;
- professional development plans, with budget, within a friendly team vibe;
- knowledge sharing is one of our super-powers, and you can have it too;
- daily casual atmosphere, with nice little events to remind us that each success deserves celebration, but also big crazy parties twice a year;
- exposure to multinational and multicultural environment, with only the Romanian community having more than 300 members and continuing to grow fast;
- we are not an outsourced company and we own the product, with all the advantages derived from this;
- we do have cookies.
Why not join us?
- because you don't care about the quality of the code you write, as long as you deliver the feature;
- because you think unit testing is useless and you do it only because some manager said so;
- because your code smells, but you're doing your best to hide it;
- because you don't like new technologies, and prefer to stay with what you know already;
- because you're very formal and can't stand people joking at work;
- because you're on a diet, and can't resist cookies.
What we think you should have / be:
- good knowledge of C#/.Net back-end development;
- 2+ years of full stack web development experience;
- reasonable knowledge of HTML and CSS/SASS, Flexbox, and generally Web applications UI implementation;
- interest and familiarity with OOP, design patterns, and best practices in web development;
- passion for code, for delivering solutions without compromise;
- unit testing, integration and E2E testing experience is an important asset;
- creativity, dedication and "can do" attitude;
- some experience with Agile methodology;
- be a good teammate.
About the role:
You can visit 888casino.com for a sample of what the result of your work will be like.
- designing and creating reusable and testable code for the features that you develop, both in front-end and back-end;
- analyzing and fixing bugs;
- maintaining, and refactoring existing features and code;
- performing code reviews with teammates and being a part of the commits approval process;
- writing unit tests and integration tests for the features that you develop;
- providing QA with impact and assisting on testing the features and bug fixes that you deliver;
- integrating your code with other software components delivered by other teams, and helping them understand integration issues;
- analyzing performance issues and implementing optimizations;
- occasionally creating and maintaining tools for internal use to ease QA processes and workflow;
- sharing the technical and project knowledge that you have with other team members;
- working in Agile SCRUM methodology, delivering within reasonable time frames, and providing input and updates in the meetings.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.