888Sparkware is looking for a passionate highly talented R&D Group Manager to lead one of our BU in the Business application domains.
You should be an experienced GM, people person with excellent leading and technical skills.
In this role, you will be working with a variety of internal/external interfaces.
· Be responsible for leading few R&D teams, Having cohesive, effective and productive group.
· Overall responsibility on the delivery, timelines, and performance of the group
. Have excellent knowledge on the business flows under the domain
· Recruit, hire, retain and develop top talent engineers
· Serve as a focal point to communicate and resolve issues
. Communicate management decisions and ensure they are implemented
· Own the group technical vision and provide technical direction within your teams
· Establish and execute short and long-term architectural roadmaps for the business
· Continuously improve the team (structure, processes, stability, and deliverables) and be responsible for their growth
· Create a positive team environment for your employees
· Work closely, collaborate and support with various stakeholders including Product, Project, Creative, SLS, and more
· BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent professional experience
· 3+ years of experience in leading engineering teams (15+) and managing Team Leaders.
· Hands on experience in .NET core, React/Angular, JS , WEB API development
. Ability to enter fast to the code and assisting in supporting the TLS and resolving technical issues
· Ability to take sidetracks as CI/CD, Unit testing coverage, automation tests and more
· Ability to work in a startup mode in order to achieve organizational goals
· Passionate about building an innovative culture and making things happen
· Ability to hire, retain and grow top industry talent
· Architecture/Design skills
· Experience deploying and maintaining a 24/7 production environment
· Experience with Scrum
· Ability to work under pressure
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.