Support over the phone and providing service for user tickets in the organization according to protocols and methodologies set within the organization, as part of a broader international support team.
Our new colleague will do:
- Offering service to phone calls or frontal tickets received at the site;
- Solving service tickets, documentation thereof in the system, and escalating to others as needed;
- Follow-up on tickets requiring further care;
- Maintaining routine contact with customers and reporting on their ticket status;
- Working in accordance with the level of service required (SLA);
- Providing a polite, service-oriented response to customers and colleagues;
- Team work according to the call center protocols;
- Reporting to the team leader on out-of-spec issues or system malfunctions.
Our new colleague has:
- Comprehensive knowledge in operating systems, especially Windows;
- Experience with user management using AD;
- Experience working with Exchange mail server;
- Complete fluency in Office applications;
- Broad knowledge of current hardware;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams;
- Basic knowledge of the seven-layer module and internet problem solving;
- Professional experience as applications and hardware components support in a large organization;
- Service-oriented, polite, patient, and diplomatic while communicating with customers;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
- Quick self-teaching skills;
- Analytical skills for coping with tickets and problem-solving;
- Able to cope with stress and good time management skills;
- Good written expression skills for ticket documentation and responding to e-mails in English;
- High level of English – written and spoken.
POSITION | 1st Level Technical Support Engineer | Position ID: 00.325
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.